Wave goodbye to countless hours scrolling the internet for the perfect preschool and pre-kindergarten phonics curriculum for early literacy instruction! Step into a world of simplicity and fun with our Phonics For All™: Preschool and Pre-K Curriculum – a comprehensive, one-stop-shop solution for your pre-reading teaching needs.
Designed with the busy educator or parent in mind, our curriculum is cleverly spread over 33 weeks. With just 20 minutes a day, you can ensure a steady and stress-free learning pace that won’t overwhelm your little learner.
Inside, you’ll discover resources designed with the best practices of Science of Reading and ESOL instruction. Think vibrant clipart, real-life images, and supportive teaching tools that will keep your kiddos engaged. Not just for classrooms, our curriculum is perfect for parents teaching from home, too.
Our sound wall, articulation cards, alphabet posters, practice mats, and stroke posters will bring learning to life, one letter at a time. ✏️ Each tool is specially crafted to ensure that teaching letter recognition, letter sounds, and letter formation is as easy as ABC!
Say hello to Ace and Carter, The Alpha Dogs™! These friendly faces will accompany your learners on their literacy journey, making it an exciting and playful experience. Their catchy letter chants and illustrated read-aloud will have your littles loving every letter.
And if you’re worried about extending the learning experience, we’ve got you covered. Our detailed lesson plans and handy materials lists prepare you for each session. We even provide tips on scaffolding and extending the lessons to meet your student(s) needs!
Our home connections feature adds an extra layer of depth, enabling you to send simple yet effective activities home with your students. For homeschoolers, these extensions provide even more engaging ways to reinforce the day’s learning.
Our curriculum is not just comprehensive; it’s also super easy to use. With no-prep, print-and-go activities, your prep time is reduced, freeing you to focus on what really matters – teaching and nurturing young minds.
Also included are work mats that can be used repeatedly for lessons in small groups or 1:1 settings. Have your students practice letter recognition, sounds, and even proper letter formation with tools like dough or counters.
With 165 detailed lesson plans, teaching posters, mini-books, extension activities, and other resources, your little learner will be on the right path toward a strong reading foundation.
As a cherry on top, we’ve included a bonus – hands-on centers that follow the curriculum’s scope and sequence. These engaging activities come in printable and digital formats (for Google Slides™ and BOOM Cards™), providing an exciting new way to review each week’s teachings. And keep your eyes peeled! We’re adding new centers weekly through January 2024.
⭐ What’s Included ⭐
- 33 weeks of systematic daily lesson plans (only 20 minutes a day)
- Alpha Dogs™ characters: Ace and Carter with letter chants and read-aloud
- Articulation Cards for proper mouth formation
- Alphabet posters with real images
- Alphabet Practice Mats for letter recognition, sounds, and letter formation
- Stroke Posters for teaching correct letter formation strokes
- Letter Formation Practice Mats for varied practice methods
- Detailed Lesson Plans with suggested scripts and prompts
- Phonological and Phonemic Awareness Exercises
- Materials list for each lesson for seamless preparation
- Scaffolding and extending lesson suggestions
- Home Connection activities for extending learning at home
- No-prep, print-and-go activities for additional review
- Durable Work Mats for the varied practice of letter recognition and formation
- Detailed lesson plans
- Teaching Posters for visual reinforcement
- Mini-Books for reading practice
- Extension Activities for Deeper Learning
- Hands-On Center Activities for Interactive Learning
- No-Prep Printables for easy-to-use teaching aids
Bonus: Hands-on centers (updated weekly through January 2024) in printable and digital formats (Google Slides™ and BOOM Cards™)
⭐ PERFECT FOR: ⭐
- Pre-Kindergarten Early Literacy Instruction
- Transitional Kindergarten Early Literacy Instruction
- Kindergarten Early Literacy Intervention/Pre-Teaching
- Homeschooling Preschool Families
- Preschool Early Literacy Instruction
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “I had the pleasure of using this with my 4-year-old at home in its beta testing. I am absolutely obsessed with the results. This gave me all the tools I needed to prepare my little one for Kindergarten.” – Jessica S. (Homeschool Parent)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “WOW! Just WOW! I have been using this with my 3-year-old, who was ready to start working on letter identification and sounds. He absolutely loves the mouth pictures and trying to make his mouth look like the pictures when we work on sounds. The lessons are easy to follow and are so simple to adjust for his developmental age.” – Candace L. (Preschool Teacher and Parent)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “Thank you, team FHE, for creating such a comprehensive yet SIMPLE curriculum for me to use in my pre-K classroom to help my students with their beginning reading skills. Absolutely wonderful!” – Tiffany M. (Pre-K Teacher)